We're excited to be a part of Green Living Project's "Global Sustainability: Central America" video series. The DC screening is happening November 10th at 7pm at Eastern Market - hope to see you there.
**Special DC Premiere**
"Global Sustainability: Central America", Presented by Amazon Conservation Association
Featuring Special Guest Speaker Jonathan B. Tourtellot, National Geographic Fellow and Geotourism Editor, National Geographic Traveler
Please join Green Living Project for its newest multi-media event showcasing cutting-edge global sustainability stories! This exciting Event features projects across Central America including Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama! Free beverages and food, free giveaways for the first 50 attendees, incredible travel packages raffled off, LIVE music, special guest speakers and more! A voluntary $10 donation is requested at the door, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP Project – chosen by YOU! Join us for this special DC event!
- Popular multi-media event on global sustainability
- Free beer and beverages
- Burritos and snacks compliments of Chipotle
- Delicious cupcakes from Pretty Please Cupcake
- Free Door Prizes for the first 50 attendees
- LIVE music
- Great raffle prizes -- including Travel Packages from La Cusinga Ecolodge (Costa Rica), Rios Tropicales (Costa Rica), and Amazon Conservation Association
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP project
- Special introduction by Jonathan B. Tourtellot, National Geographic Fellow and Geotourism Editor, National Geographic Traveler
Having documented 50+ projects across 14 countries across Latin America, Africa, and North America, Green Living Project is excited to premiere its new multi-media presentation on Central America! This must-see event will showcase cutting-edge sustainability projects across Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama. Experience the expedition team’s journey and witness the latest efforts in marine conservation (leatherback turtles), adventure eco-lodges, voluntourism, urban sustainable tourism, indigenous communities, education, sustainable forestry, and more! Come learn about responsible adventure travel, sustainable living, and how you can get directly involved with these exciting projects!
Wednesday, November 10
6pm-9pm (films begin at 7pm)
Eastern Market - North Hall
225 7th Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003